Brody and dada in the Big Easy!

my little sweethearts

Friday, November 7, 2008

where do they get this stuff?




This is my crazy, wild, hilarious Bradynn!!! He cracks me up all day long. Today, like every other day, he asks for a drink. And like every other day I tell him he has to stay in the kitchen or at the table with it. AND like every other day he doesn't! I ask him where his drink is as soon as I notice and he says "uh oh" then he says "mom, will you get me a towel, I dont want you to have to see this!!" And you guessed it...spilt on the carpet. soooooo funny. He says we live in a coconut forest! Which I guess isn't far from the truth. It just amazes me how they interpret things and it makes sence. He calls handle bars the handy bars. They are handy, right? If you bump into him he says "ouch, you hurt myself" and he's right again, I did hurt his self!!! And it never stops, he goes on and on and on....Where do they come up with this stuff!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!
Kids ARE great! They really do come up with some of the funniest lines. My favorite is "So I want to, I want to"
My kids are teenagers now, and sadly, I'm having trouble remembering some of their great ones. But, my nephew is 3 yrs old and he cracks me up ~ all. the. time. His latest antic was to flush his little action figure "dude" down the toilet. He told my sister that he did it because he had a mean look on his face! We laughed and laughed..
Yes, do remember all this... it is precious!
Enjoy!

Erin said...

How stinking cute is he? They say the funniest things, and who knows where they get it? He is so adorable! I can't believe your so far away, I wish we could get together! I got your number so I'll for sure give you a call!
Miss ya!!