Brody and dada in the Big Easy!

my little sweethearts

Saturday, December 6, 2008

The fun begins!

Brody can now escape the crib!!! He has been a little bi-polar lately because he's getting his eye teeth and one bottom fang all at the same time. The eye teeth are the final killer! Well he was beside himself as was I, so I put him in his crib for a nap! He was in there maybe five minutes when I decided to go check on him. I just about had a heart attack when I reached for the door knob and so did he on the other side!! I opened the door to find him, blanket in one hand, cup in the other, on his
way out! Well....I cant have him jumping head first out of a crib and breaking his neck! I took thecrib down and posted it on craigslist without hesitation. Brody has to sleep in his pack and play now which is a little more challenging for escapees! What do you do? I made the mistake of putting Bradynn in my bed when he started escaping and he's still there! Remember me in your prayers everyone because my second child brings with him grey hairs and wrinkles!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL That is so funny! Before my sister left for Chile. She put Miss Alexa in her crib and she went back to check her and she was on her way back to the living room!! Yes, we can both imagine your horror!!!
She put Alexa into the toddler bed that was Eddie's ~ he's now in a big boy bed. So both her kids are in beds. It was hard, but she managed to get Miss Alexa to stay and now she is fine.

Crinkle cookies are chocolate, chocolate chip cookies rolled in powdered sugar and baked... I only make them once a year.. but they are yummy!
Please forgive my absence. I have been working on my last paper for the semester.. It's on Blood Diamonds and it is a very heavy topic ~ and depressing.. yeah, try being in the Christmas spirit with all that in your head!! lol

Peacock Family said...

LOL amen to that one!@