Brody and dada in the Big Easy!

my little sweethearts

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sorry Sorry Sorry!!!!!





Ok I have had such a busy couple of months. I dont know where to start! I started working again a few nights a week just to get me out of the house with regular adults! It seemed like I didn't ever have enough to do and now it seems like I dont have time to breath! Where's the medium? We had Heidi and Scott from St. George (and baby), Ryan and Stephanie from Oregan (and baby), and Jeremy from Vegas all come to visit in the same week!! That was an adventure! We had so much fun though. Orlando is like Vegas for children!! So many things to do everywhere you turn. We went to Disney World one day, Cocoa Beach one day. All the guys went to Ft. Lauderdale to a punk show and stayed the night so us ladies got to go out on the town the next night. We had so much fun:) Somehow on the last couple days, my kids got a stomache virus! They were soooo sick. I went through two boxes of laundry soap! What a mess!! It lasted three days and now we're back to normal!!

1 comment:

NATALIE THOMPSON said...

Hey Rhiannon! I was so happy to hear from you! It looks like you guys had a blast at Disney World! I would LOVE to take my kids! They love Disneyland...so someday we need to get down there! You have such a cute family...boys are so fun!