Brody and dada in the Big Easy!

my little sweethearts

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We love Cocoa




Kelly and I had the same day off this week and when that happens we go all out!! We stayed the night in Cocoa at a resort on the beach. This place was amazing. Our original plan was to stay the night so we had the whole next day to spend on the beach. Well once we got there there was so much to do at the hotel that we didn't go to the ocean at all the next day. Although after dinner dad suggested we go take a midnight stroll on the beach. The ocean is such a serenity for me. The hotel had a huge kiddie pool with a pirate ship and a bigger heated pool with a poolside bar. And yes that's where we spent the day!!! The Hotel had contests for the kids like jump rope and hula hoop. Bradynn was always first in line for everything and the littlest! He's my socialite! I slathered the kids and Kelly with sunscreen and decided not to do myself to start my summer tan! Yeah right, it hurts to breathe on my skin today!!! I forget that we've depleted our ozone layer! We ate dinner in Port Canaveral at one of our fav's Rustys. It sits right on the dock and we get to watch the pelicans dive for fish.

5 comments:

R~M~T said...

GOSH I MISS YOU!! HERE I SIT IN COLD AND SNOW :( I AM DEF IN THE WRONG PLACE. SO FOR SURE ABOUT KASEY'S WEDDING- I SERIOUSLY WANT TO GO SO GIVE ME NOTICE SO I CAN TAKE A VACA. BUT UM JULY IN VEGAS.. ARE WE GONNA DIE?? WELL LOVE YA TO THE MOON AND BACK!! TAKE CARE AND GIVE THOSE GORGEOUS BOYS A KISS FROM ME :)

NATALIE THOMPSON said...

How fun! Can you believe that it is snowing here and you guys are playing in the water?! ughhh I'm soo jealous! I hope you are feeling better from your sunburn...if it makes you feel any better I would kill to be sunburned right now! lol! Looks like you guys had a blast! :D

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Hey! I use a Canon Rebel XTI? I think. That picture of the muddy buddies I got off the internet, though. Your boys are so cute! I love the name Brody!

Donna said...

Just came across your blog and I love your background. I also wanted to ask if I may link you to my blog so that we can get more followers. I am a stay @ home mom too. My blog is watermantimes5.blogspot.com. Thanks. I really enjoyed reading your blog...nice to know that other moms are out there to connect to.
Donna

Lan said...

wow *_* so cute! your blog is very lovely and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com