Brody and dada in the Big Easy!

my little sweethearts

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cooooookies




We try to make sugar cookies for the holidays which turns out to be about once a year! It usually happens when the kids are playing in the cabinets and come across the massive box of cookie cutters. This year that fell on Halloween! Making cookies with a 3 yr old brings new light to the table. He had more fun dusting flour into his lap and on his brothers head! He was ready to decorate them after he cut them out of the dough. He got bored about half way through and decided to make a witches brew out of what he found laying around the sink! Brody on the other hand just sat at our feet and kept saying "EAT", he knows when were in the kitchen we're making something and he doesn't turn down anything to eat! He waited patiently for a finished product and disappeared after that. Its not very hard to find him though, just follow the crumb trail.

2 comments:

R~M~T said...

You are a brave mom!! I don't think I have attempted to make cookies. The ones we do you just have to pop them in the oven! I should be a little more adventureous. I miss you so stinkin much!! Take care and love YOU to the moon and back!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! :o)
I would be happy to share info with you! I feel that way too about you.. we do have a lot in common, in a twisted way!

I love this blog world, you can meet so many people that have interests like yours!!!

Please keep the pics of Fla coming! We miss it very much!!!

YAY to my last weekend of Anatomy & Pshy!!! I'm so excited about being done with that class!!!

Have a great weekend!

I love the pics of the cookie making.. I have some of those too! YES... it is very messy, but they will remember it well! I'll dig up my pics of that!! :o)