Brody and dada in the Big Easy!

my little sweethearts

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party
















We went to a neighborhood Halloween party with Angie(my sis-in-law) family. In Texas and in Utah Halloween fell on a pretty chili night. Utah is famous for the first snow on that night and I would freeze my butt off!!! That being said, I got the boys really warm costumes this year not even thinking about it. We made it into the door of the party and my kids were already panting and sweating:( poor things, but I did manage to get a few pics! I dont know exactly what they're gonna be on Halloween night. I'm sure Bradynn wont protest to pulling out the old Spiderman costume for the 3rd year in a row! I'm sure dressing my little puppets up is more fun for me than them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!

I found your post and thought it looks cute and full of fun! We just moved to Tucson, AZ from Tampa, Florida ~ so there you have it.. Besides, I graduated from HS in Texas and I have 2 cousins that live in Baton Rouge!!

Your family looks so happy! Please stop by my page and say hi!