Brody and dada in the Big Easy!

my little sweethearts

Friday, October 24, 2008

A week in New Orleans


So, as most of you know, my sister lives in New Orleans. When we made the move to Orlando it was decided (by me of course) that I would fly my mom out to TX and her, myself, and the little ones would drive! I wanted to drive because I could stop and see Brandi and her fam. Great decision on my part because we had the best time ever. I kept extending my stay for a couple more days! We didn't want to go. My nephew Damion, and my son are very close and inseparable. My brother in law had season tickets to the Saints games and gave them to Brandi and I for the big RAIDERS vs. SAINTS game. We had the best time. Our dad would have been proud that we attended the Raiders game! He's smiling from heaven;)

No comments: